Orders are issued in the following cases:|
- When you order services in online provider store an order is created . You can pay this order right away or pay it later, from your Control Panel https://control.DNN4Less.com/cp
- When a renewal order is created (automatically or on demand, depending on subscription renewal settings).
Unpaid invoices can appear in the following cases:
- If services were provided on credit;
- If resource overusage has took place;
- If an invoice was paid after due date (in this case a special penalty invoice is being issued).
You can pay orders or invoices (or apply payment to debit adjustments) from your Control Panel by a credit card, by bank account, or use your previous payments with positive balance (if any). You can save credit card or bank account data and use these payment methods in future.
To pay a particular document or several documents at once:
- Click the Account tab and then select Balance.
- If one or more unpaid documents exist, they are enlisted on the Balance screen and you can pay one or all or some of them by a credit card or bank transfer. To this effect, check the box(es) next to document(s) you want to pay and click the Pay Documents by New Payment button. The total amount of the payment will be equal to the total amount of the payables you have selected and this payment will be automatically applied to payables.
To pay a document:
- Click the Account tab.
- Select Billing History. The list of all financial documents appear on the screen.
- Click on the document you want to pay. The selected document details appear on the screen.
- Click the Pay button.
- Click one of the buttons with the payment type indicated (in common case, one of the following):
- Pay Online to pay an order with a credit card (if you select this, proceed with step 6);
- I will Pay Offline to pay an order by check, by Tele-Transfer, or by phone (depending on which off-line payment system available at the moment). The Confirmation screen appears (proceed with step 7);
- Use Previous Payments to apply positive balance of your previous payments to an order. The Confirmation screen appears;
- Enter the credit card data or select one of your credit cards stored in Parallels Business Automation - Standard database and click the Process button;
- On the Confirmation screen click the Back to Control Panel Home button.
Your orders can be in one of the following states:
- Open. An Order was not paid yet or an Order was paid in part.
- On Payment. An order is being paid at the moment.
- Pending. An Order was paid. However the services ordered were not provided in the full scale.
- Paid. An Order was paid. However no attempts have been made to use the services ordered.
- Completed. Order was paid. All the ordered services were provided.
- Cancelled. Each Order has a certain “validity period”. If an Open Order was not paid before validity period expired, such an Order becomes Cancelled.
To pay an order online:
- Click the Account tab;
- Select Orders . The list of orders appears on the screen;
- Click on the order you want to pay. The selected order details appear on the screen;
- Follow the steps 4 - 7described above to pay the selected order.