This article will explain how you can create an SPF record on your server using Plesk 11.
If you have not already done so you will need to generate an SPF record first this can be done at Microsoft's SPF record wizard
- Login to your Control Panel https://Control.DNN4Less.com/cp
- Select your domain
- Click on the Open in Control Panel link for the relevant domain name.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Click on the DNS settings link.
- Click on the Add Record icon.
- Select TXT From the drop down list.
- Leave the Domain name field blank and enter the generated SPF record in theTXT record field.
- Press the OK button to add the record.
- To apply the SPF record to the DNS zone press the Update button.