How do I enter a new payment method in DNN4Less Control Panel?
Posted by Sean Syed on 23 February 2013 04:54 PM
You will need to log into your DNN4Less control panel by doing the following:
- Open up a web browser and navigate to the following URL: https://Control.DNN4Less.com/cp
- Enter in your username and password that were sent to you when your hosting package was created and click “Sign In” (the username will be the primary contact email address of the hosting package administrator).
- Once you have logged into your control panel, click on the “My Account” tab on the top menu of Control Panel.
- Select “Payment Methods” under Billing Management.
- To add a new credit card, click on “New Payment Method”. If you would like to make changes to an existing card, select it by clicking on the ID or Name.
- Type your name as it specified in your account profile into the Cardholder Name field.
- Type the number of your credit card into the Card Number field.
- Select the Expiration date for your credit card.
- If you want to allow performing transactions using this credit card, mark the checkbox Allow payment by this card. If you leave this checkbox unmarked, the credit will be disabled, and transactions using this card are not allowed.
- If you want to allow using this credit card for recurring billing (i.e., automated selection of this card as a payment method for renewal orders), mark the Use for the recurring billing checkbox. If you leave this checkbox clear, recurring payments using this credit card will be disallowed.
- Type your Billing Address and Phone.
- If you reside in USA or Canada, select your State from State (US or Canada) drop-down menu. If you reside in the other country, type your State, Region or Province name in the State (other countries) field.
- Select your country of residence from the Country drop-down menu.
- Type your zip code in the Zip code field.
- Type your phone number including country code, area code, number, and extension in the Phone textboxes.
- Click the OK button to save a credit card data. The updated list of credit cards appears on the screen.