You have created a FTP Account through Plesk Control Panel, but when you try to connect your FTP site you get this error "error 530 User cannot log in, home directory inaccessible."
- Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2
- Plesk Control Panel
- IIS 7 or 7.5
- Microsft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008R2
- Connect to your server using RDP
- Connect to SQL Server using Microsft Management Studio Express
- Expend Datatbases
- Expand Plesk Database
- Expend Tables
- Right Click on dbo.domains and Click Edit Top 200 Rows
- Check if your domain "Status" has any other status than 0, if the status is already set to 2, 4, 16, 64, 256 set it ot "0".
- Close the table and recreate the FTP Account in Plesk Control Panel.
- Now try to connect your FTP site. You should be able to login and browse site's Files and Folders.
Feel Free to leave your comments.