You can back up and subsequently restore the databases, database user accounts and data used by domains hosted on your server. You can:
- Back up your domain databases with all data and user accounts
- Restore databases from backup files
- Download, upload and remove database backup files
- Recover users who became orphaned after the restoration.
To back up a database:
- Open up a web browser and navigate to the following URL: https://control.DNN4Less.com/cp
- Enter in your username and password that were sent to you when your hosting package was created and click “Sign In” (the username will be the primary contact email address of the hosting package administrator).
- Once you have logged into your control panel, Click “Subscriptions /Domains”
- Select and click a Subscription
- Click “Website & Domains”
- Click “Backup Manager”
- Click "Database Backup Repository"
- Under "Database backup files" \ "Database" drop-down box select your database
- Click on Backup icon
- In "Backup file name" field enter Database backup name with ".BAK" file extension (databasefilename.bak)
- Click "OK"
NOTE: By default "Database Backup Repository" is disabled in DNN4Less Control Panel, to enable "Database Backup Repository" please contact DNN4Less Support, once enabled it will stay enabled.